I’m a Disney Princess Notre Dame Fighting Irish and a fan which shirt


I loathe the Michigan Wolverines. I’m a Disney Princess Notre Dame Fighting Irish and a fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt this trainwreck of a season. Let’s laugh along with their misery! I’ve never followed or even scrolled through a page of an opposing team. I think people that comment on other teams fan pages have way too much time on their hands. This Christmas, coming home means much more to ND junior Matt Farrell. What does home mean to you? This is the place I love.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt