Snoopy let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

So we finally reached our destination. So I let Abe talk because he was the one who knew people in this Snoopy let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt. See the thing is, you could see that he wasn’t disabled, but just sick. He had a big head, his face covered in facial hair, his lips looked dry & pale, he looked sleepy, though maybe it was because his head was too heavy for his body. He was extra skinny, sort of like anorexic. Was in a gown & socks. Had broad shoulders, though now he just looked like a coat-hanger. Shame
Carousel image 0

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt