All I need today a little bit of Dunkin’ Donuts and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

I actually arrived quite a bit before Sunday school started, while the choir was still practicing. All I need today a little bit of Dunkin’ Donuts and a whole lot of Jesus shirt was quite pleasant to listen to, and I started to sing along quietly from the pews. The people I met were very friendly and directed me to the singles Sunday school class in the next room over. Sunday school was honestly a pretty big disappointment to me. Again, not for lack of friendliness; the folks in the class were extremely welcoming of me.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt