Bill Cosby – These Bitches Wanted and me shirt

I’m sorry for all of the times I fought with you, for Bill Cosby – These Bitches Wanted and me shirt I’ve let you down, and for the times I chose friends and other things over you. Sometimes I tend to lose sight of the things that are most important to me. I never meant to fight with you when you told me I couldn’t go out on that one night because you just wanted to sit and watch a movie together. You truly mean so much to me and I don’t express it enough, and I certainly don’t prove it when I leave you doing the dishes to go out to some party.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt