I am nicer than my resting bitch face shirt

It takes a lot of courage to quit something that you have hoped for your entire life and then one day you wake up and you feel “I cant do this any longer. I need to save myself”. My first posting was medical, a department is known to have the highest number of admission every day, where the ward is packed with a 70+ patient. At first, it was a struggle for me to learn all the new system to get adopted as fast as I could, blood taking, insertion and a lot of other procedure.
I am nicer than my resting bitch face Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt