I’m not 30 I’m 18 with 12 years experience November 1988 shirt

The Bible is filled with promises that God has spoken over us and we will do well to align our words with God’s word.  What are you saying to yourself, your children, your friends, your spouse, your coworkers, and the people you meet daily? I understood the importance of my words very early in my Christian walk even though I didn’t have much knowledge about the scriptures at the time. I gave my life to Christ on a stormy evening in November 1988.
I'm not 30 I'm 18 with 12 years experience November 1988 Ladies Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt