I’m a simple woman I like jeep flip-flops and dog shirt



A few warnings for minor things, but they have such a presence, I’m a simple woman I like jeep flip-flops and dog shirt. We were riding home in the Jeep and Cambria said her feet her cold but didn’t want to take her flip flops off to put socks on so I put them over her flip-flops. He was a generous and kind man, although he was not a man of moderation. What he wanted to eat, he insisted on eating. What he wanted to give, he gave with all his heart. When he had something important to say, he didn’t mince words.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt