In a world full of grinches be a Cindy Lou who shirt

It will be a positive thing and kids will enjoy it. I suggest a Looney Tunes Car run to the State Capitol though. It’s beginning to look a lot like the time of year when the grinches are all saying it’s too early for Christmas ads. So I’ve been working my little socks off today lots printed ready to press lots of bald grinches that need hair. Let’s see how many Grinches and Scrooges we have on FB this morning. Working on getting my snowman out to my customers. I’m working on the grinches right now.
In a world full of grinches be a Cindy Lou who V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt