The difference between a beer and your opinion shirt

Me having to pack extra outfits for her and her photo shoots, The difference between a beer and your opinion is that I asked for a beer shirt and have an extra outfit for me. I lost our first baby at 39 weeks in gestation. Same scenario: she stopped moving. She was 8 lbs 9 ozs and was the most normal. Looking baby you’ve ever seen. I have to learn to not micromanage him and allow him to do things on his own and he’s trying to be more cognizant of his surroundings. 
The difference between a beer and your shirt by jorkshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt