Elephant flower it’s ok to be different shirt

To the teenager who called Patrick a freak to his friends on Wednesday in the park. Because he thought he was a doll that until he moved! This is for you! I wanted to create a meme type photo, out of one of the photos from yesterday’s session with some of the words I tell my little girl almost every day. Being 6 years old and living with a disease that is taking her hair is not easy. I am afraid society’s standards will leave her feeling less than what she is and what she will be.
Elephant flower it's ok to be different V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt