I have two titles mommy and auntie and I rock them both shirt

He was never the same since that day when I have two titles mommy and auntie and I rock them both shirt with corbandeoxide in the air. It got in his trough that’s why he couldn’t go to her funeral. Lord he was good to us and mom seeing about us, made sure we were safe. To this day I still get nightmares of how I killed an innocent creature when I really was not trying to. Anyone that knows me knows that I always try to make the best of things but yet I’m over dramatic and problems are something that I tend to just run away from.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt