Dear Santa I try to be good but I take after my Daddy shirt, sweater

So true that the days may be long, but the years go very quickly. And you can’t go back! Enjoy today and those lovely gifts you have been given! I’m slowly learning to say yes more while still maintaining a functional household and children who get enough sleep at night and have the security of a routine. Love this, wish I had said yes a million times when my kids were little, now I try really hard to say yes a lot to my sweet grandkids!
Dear Santa I try to be good but I take after my Daddy Longsleeve Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt