I’m his cupcake shirt

He was like a map, showing me all the different places and directions and the sheer possibilities I have available in front of me, but leaving the final decision of my destination open for me to choose as I wished. He always supported us wordlessly, letting us try what we wanted to do without a question. He acknowledged the fact that we needed to learn and that the best way to do so would be to experience it for ourselves. He let us try and let us fail so that we can learn from our mistakes what we did wrong and how to make it right.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt