We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl Pink Floyd shirt

This summer I got anxious about flying off to a holiday with an airplane. I’ve read about the emissions of flying. They say one flight back and forth from Finland to Thailand pollutes about as much as driving a car for one year. Per passenger. I’ve started to feel guilty, very much. I feel guilty that we drove to Norway by car. But I know that we still pollute far less that way, than flying somewhere far away. And we see a lot of incredible nature at the close, which makes me even more determined to try to protect it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt