A house is not a home without a Bernese Mountain shirt

It’s definitely hard in times of stress, that’s for sure! So thank you for the gentle reminder to take a deep breath and think before I speak instead of just reacting negatively. I needed it. Oh, this got me right in the heart, from a mutual music-loving, lyric-listening friend. This made me tear up! My 5yr old sometimes pushes my buttons as she is often off in fairyland daydreaming. Wishing you and your family many sacred moments of presence this holiday weekend!
A house is not a home without a Bernese Mountain V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt