Alcohol does not make you fat it make you lean shirt

I am your parent; you are my child. We are on the same team; I always have your back. One last thing, I know that sometimes it is hard to say things in person, so here is a notebook I want you to use to talk to me. Take your pain, your worries, your problems, your fears and put them on the pages. Set it under my pillow when you have something you want me to know. Your notes will help me know how I can be the parent you need me to be. I will not judge the words and thoughts you share with me. I will listen and learn from you.
Alcohol does not make you fat it make you lean V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Alcohol does not make you fat it make you lean shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt