Funcle definition like a dad only cooler shirt

Notice the girl sitting alone? Be the doer who takes the time to talk to her. We focus on this with our four kids as well at home. Compassion and empathy and action. Notice. Do. Thank you for words that always fill my heart so I can fill theirs. The one on the left is my two-time cancer survivor who teaches me how to live with hope every day, and the other two are her siblings who have become, through our families’ struggles, so very kind, patient, and empathetic.
Funcle definition like a dad only cooler V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Funcle definition like a dad only cooler shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt