Grinch you always have a choice choose kindness Christmas shirt, sweater

These words are exactly what I needed to Grinch you always have a choice choose kindness Christmas shirt, sweater conversation with my lovable, witty, smart, and perfectly imperfect boy. This is why I put that journal in my cart today on a whim. God knew I would read this today. I read this -and then got the journal out and wrote those words in it. Now I’m going to sit down next to her and read this because she is amazing to me and so important and sometimes feelings get hurt in the business of the day. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt