Nobody test my Gangsta more than my 2nd child shirt

My little Joyologist had a rough time last night, making a few mistakes during a dance performance. She tends to be hard on herself. This is perfect timing, with perfect words. I can’t wait to show this to her. Your words will mean so much. I invite you to join me for #soulshift, my supportive online course beginning on 4/23. I had not planned to launch a session of Soul Shift so soon after the initial launch, but the results within the group were so profound that I wanted to offer it once more in 2018.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt