Penguin this is my Christmas pajama shirt, sweater

It’s easy to get into a vicious cycle of repeating our parents’ behavior. My mom is a great mom, but her one big thing is – breaking stuff. She would always get super annoyed over broken stuff and I found myself at 40 years old hiding broken things from her. It was such a wake-up moment for me, knowing the cycle needed to be stopped and I didn’t want this to ever happen to my kids. My change has helped her become more relaxed about stuff. It’s never too late.
Penguin this is my Christmas pajama V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Penguin this is my Christmas pajama shirt, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt