Property of a spoiled Rotten Whippet shirt

As much as I wanted to get home and crawl into bed, I knew I must say yes. Then she opened her purse and pulled out a crumpled dollar bill and handed it to me. Although I tried to decline, she insisted I take it. The next day, I found Miss Faith chopping carrots into sticks for small hands. I asked if she would like me to drop her off again today. I will take you home every day until I have to go back to college, I offered unexpectedly.
Property of a spoiled Rotten Whippet V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Property of a spoiled Rotten Whippet shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt