The Big Lebowski The Dude Yeah well you know that’s just like your shirt

We don’t know each other, I said, but we’re sticking together. It was a sentence I knew I would not soon forget. Over the past year, it became a motto to live by. We don’t know each other, but we’re sticking together. Stranger solidarity. It’s a mighty powerful thing to be standing beside when you think you are standing alone. It’s a mighty powerful thing to care about someone you don’t know based solely on the fact he or she is human just like you.
The Big Lebowski The Dude Yeah well you know that's just like your Longsleeve Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt