Anti-social Mama shirt

Love and support my husband as Anti-social Mama shirt even when he is overly critical and snappy. I need to remember that he is still working through discomfort and his moods are a result of that, not me. To snuggle with my children. To listen to how their first days of school went. To give my husband love and attention when he reaches out to me tonight. This morning my Monday took an unexpected turn that included a crying child with a bad allergy flare up, a trip to the doctor, a trip to the pharmacy, and a trip to school for makeup work.  

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt