Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes shirt

I was hoping you’d show up today so you could Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes shirt, and we could bridge the gap that difficult times create. Better yet, what if we stand together, shoulder to shoulder, flaws and all, hearts broken but still beating? The cause of our pain might be different, but our tears look and feel comfortably familiar. You are not alone. I am not alone. Together, there is hope. I wrote this piece two years ago during a hard night.
Bitch please I'm so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes Hoodie
Buy it here: Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt