Make America not a bunch of Whiny ass bitches again shirt

Recently, I have shared a personal revelation with Make America not a bunch of Whiny ass bitches again shirt. I realized that when I am anxious, I get mean and controlling. I am still a work-in-progress in this area, but my children know I am working on it. One of my triggers is getting lost. I quickly start to unravel and my heart begins to race. My older daughter senses this and says, It’s ok, Mom. We can ask for help or Let’s pull over. We will figure this out together. I see this opportunity as a gift, not as a burden, to see that her mother is human and how she might self-sooth in the future when finds herself unraveling. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt