Auntie shark doo doo doo shirt

She and everyone else in that household besides that precious baby girl is tired of listening to baby shark doo doo doo doo doo durn doo. But can we talk about her coat? And that Afro? And check out her dance moves. This baby is gorgeous! I hate the song, but this cutie can make anyone love her jam. This video totally made my week! I’ve watched at least twenty times! So adorable when she turns around and says tell alexa. that face is like mom she just doesn’t understand me fix it now. This healed at least six things wrong in my life. Thank you to this little sweetheart’s mom and dad for bringing such adorableness into our world.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt