Baby stitch and Mickey mouse weed disney shirt

Really sweet, I love mickey mouse so much! Baby stitch and Mickey mouse weed disney shirt wait to see him again someday! I raised my kids to be all dismey but for my oldest duaghter was two years old we took her to disneyland for her first time. And when she saw mickey on main street i couldnt hold her back from him she wouldnt leave his side after her photo with him we put her back in her stroller she cryed as we walk down main street we stopto look in one of the windows of the store just for a second we looked back and the stroller was empty we walk back and are duaghter was holding on to mickeys leg mickey was holding her hand to make sure she would not run off until we walked back to get her. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt