Happy St Pat t-rex day shirt

Name them. Yesterday I came across a Happy St Pat t-rex day shirt during our winter break. She had befriended a stray cat at the condo where we were staying. On our last night, Nancy did not come. My daughter’s eyes unexpectedly filled with tears. She tried to hold them back and that’s when I said what she always says to me: It’s okay. Cry if you need to. That’s just who you are. As I held my Noticer, I celebrated this child’s deep feeling heart – the one that sees suffering and not only responds but also gives it a name. 
Happy St Pat t-rex day Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt