I love the woman I’ve become because I fought become her shirt

The level of customer service at chick fil a versus other fast food places can’t even be compared. Last week I had a perfect example. I ordered a sandwich with no tomato. Before they had even made the order, I noticed that the receipt said extra tomato instead of no tomato. So I told them it was supposed to be no tomato. No big deal. You would have thought I found a severed body part in my food, or something. The guy who took my order came out to my table and personally apologized.
I love the woman I've become because I fought become her Longsleeve Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt