Lasker how bout dat official Bubba Army shirt

I learned to write the alphabets in my mother tongue malayalam the language of Kerala, the southern indian state known for its natural beauty at around age four, writing them in fine sand over hard floor. That was sixty five years ago! So glad to see this being practiced in these modern days. You can definitely use sugar if you’re more comfortable with that, but it’s incredibly sticky when paired with clammy little hands and in a classroom setting, attracts ants very quickly. My girls get to do this at school.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt