Real hasta la muerte 2 shirt

My daughter was like two years old standing Real hasta la muerte 2 shirt singing very slowly “twinkle, twinkle little star in total darkness. I woke up and felt like I was in a horror movie! I was on the bus full with people, with my four years old, and she turns to say to me mum can I tell you something I’m like yeah sure my four years old points to this man and say that man can be your husband, I didn’t know were to look. Mine used to do something similar lol a man would walk by and he would look somewhat like their dad and they would point and scream daddy! 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt