Every bunny’s favorite nurse shirt

It’s the first thing I learned on my first placement. Every bunny’s favorite nurse shirt, or why you took my pen, but I will come for you, I will find you and insert my pen into your rectum so I don’t lose it again. Okay, this made me spit! I am still mad about my Christmas pen that has gone missing. I’ve done this more than once. Question the doc to a point of nearing a pat down. Typically I find my pen in one of the infinite pockets of my cargo scrubs. Well, it’s not the hospital grade run of the mill pen!
Every bunny's favorite nurse Sweater
Buy it here: Every bunny’s favorite nurse shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt