May girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt

Personally I see nothing wrong with this and it warms my heart to see that she is being brought up to care, as she is the next generation who will be taking care of me in my old age, Whether her parents have brainwashed her in to say this or not if an adult was saying these exact words then we would keep scrolling and It would forget about its got everyone talking about it I say well played to the parents. People need to stop saying her parents brainwashed her. I know her parents and have spoken to her mum quite.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt