Sunflower Aries girl I’m sorry did I roll my eyes out loud shirt

The ones who don’t perform well in test Sunflower Aries girl I’m sorry did I roll my eyes out loud shirt performance and ranking. She is in her first year of high school now and struggling. Falling behind. Not completing work. Not remembering to hand in notes and so missing out on sport – doing detention instead, no less!! Forgetting which day was photo day. She gets notes scribbled in her books, accusing, shaming notes. People assume she’s lazy or stupid, which couldn’t be further from the truth.
Sunflower Aries girl I'm sorry did I roll my eyes out loud V-neck T-shirt
Buy it here: Sunflower Aries girl I’m sorry did I roll my eyes out loud shirt
Home: https://designtees1st.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Uncles are not totally useless we can be used as bad examples shirt

Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds Okurrr Christmas shirt, sweater

I’m a Disney Princess Michigan State and a fan which means shirt